Audio-Technica has unveiled the M50xRD, a striking limited edition iteration of its M50x studio monitor headphones…
Sporting a bold red coat with gold accents (we’re sorry, it made us think of Iron Man. In a good way!), the M50xRD is the first special release of Audio-Technica’s acclaimed M Series model. We gave the original M50x’s a 10/10!
Just like the standard M50x, the limited edition model will ship in a protective carrying case with a choice of three detachable cables – 1.2m and 3m straight and a 1.2m to 3m coiled – and gold-plated screw-on ¼” adaptor.
- Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed studio monitoring headphones
- Praised by professional audio engineers and reviewers alike
- Solid low frequency definition
- Sound isolating earcups, ideal for recording situations
- Robust construction with foldable design for transport
- Ideal from tracking, mixing, dj monitoring and personal listening
- Three detachable cables (3m straight, 3m coiled , 1.2m straight)
Pricing and Availability:
The Audio-Technica M50xRD is now available with a recommended RRP of £182 / €209 inc VAT. Head to the product page for further information.