Arturia once again turns their attention to some classic sounds with the release of 6 new plugins based on vintage studio gear and synth filters…
Painstakingly recreated, Arturia believes that these 6 new plugins will become your go-to when it comes to adding “tonal flavour, analog drive, filtering, sound design, and creative sequencing.”
As well as creating faithful emulations we’re told that Arturia’s designers have updated each plugin’s design to allow previously impossible creative processes while retaining the signature sound of the original hardware.
3 Preamps You’ll Actually Use
- 1973-Pre: a modern take on Rupert Neve’s classic solid-state pre, complete with switchable boutique transformers.
- TridA-Pre: made famous by Trident Studio’s A Range consoles, our updated preamp model accurately adds this gold-dust tone to your DAW.
- V76-Pre: modelling the classic Telefunken tube tone at the heart of the “White Album” sound, and integrating a rare shelf EQ for extra control.
3 Filters You’ll Actually Use
- SEM-Filter: perfectly recreated from one of the earliest self-contained analog synths. We updated this state-variable filter with a simple but effective sequencer.
- Mini-Filter: we cracked the code of Dr Moog’s renowned ladder filter, and let you control it with a whole new generation of tools.
- M12-Filter: modelled on Tom Oberheim’s formidable multi-mode filter found on the Matrix-12, the plugin also features twin filters, mod osc and random generators, hugely customizable mod matrix, and programmable envelopes.
Pricing and Availability:
3 Preamps/ 3 Filters You’ll Actually Use are available to purchase now (boxed versions arriving early April) for the special price of £189 (usually £285) and £95 (usually £189) respectively. The special price ends 5th April 2018. For further information head to the Arturia website.