Image courtesy of MUSIC group IP Ltd.
Behringer has announced its much awaited XENYX Control 1USB – The CONTROL1USB combines a high-resolution USB Audio Interface with studio-grade switching and control functionality, making it the ideal command centre for professional broadcast or recording/project studios.
Here’s some of the XENYX Control 1USB’s features:
- Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- Big, illuminated Volume knob for precise level adjustments
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
We’re looking forward to reviewing this fab looking piece of kit!