Adding some low-end oomph to your tracks can prove to be a fiddly process. Not any more we’re told thanks to Enforcer, a new bass plug-in with surgical precision…
Boom Library, the developers behind Enforcer, tell us that sounds can be heavily beefed up with only a hint of weight. It can even be used as a kick-drum synth.
A spokesperson said, “Ever wasted your time adding sub sweeteners to every single shot of a fully automatic weapon? Ever got stuck layering a kick drum with controllable and tunable low-end or enhance live drums with well defined punch? Having a hard time adding steady weight to every single footstep? Look no further, Enforcer is the Swiss Army Knife for punch, low-end, sub power, kick… you name it.”
Enforcer key features:
- Add power and punch to your mix
- Triggered by source audio material – no need to manually synch it to your tracks
- Trigger can be adjusted with surgical precision – enforce exactly and only what you want
- Tune kick drums and snares using semitones
- Duck source frequencies for an absolutely clean & professional mix
- Easy-to-use bass plug-in
Pricing and Availability:
Currently available for the special introductory price of €79 (regular price: €99). For further information head to the product page.