Kenton has announced Pro CV to MIDI convertor, which can capture the output of any analogue instrument – synth, sequencer, Eurorack module or Theremin – and convert it to MIDI…
Immediately available, the Pro CV to MIDI takes any analogue control voltage (CV) signal – pitch, pitchbend, modulation, etc – and converts it to MIDI. The unit will appeal particularly to modular synth fans, but can still find a happy home with any CV-equipped instrument, whether it be classic synth, analogue sequencer or Theremin. It can also be used to trigger digital synths with analogue keyboards or control a MIDI module with a Theremin.
Pro CV to MIDI key features
- CV & Gate inputs on 3.5mm mono jack sockets
- A to D conversion for main CV input is 16 bit high quality ADC
- V/octave, Hz/V or 1.2V/oct modes selectable
- Gate type can be selected as Gate or S-trig
- Aux1 & 2 inputs on 3.5mm mono jack (continuously variable or switch selectable)
- Auxes can select controller number
- Auto tune feature makes setup easy
- MIDI Out on 5 pin DIN socket
- Power consumption 85mA
- Dimensions 122mm wide x 75mm deep x 42mm high
- Weight 170gms
- Non-volatile memory EEPROM (no back-up battery required)
- 32 bit ARM processor
- The Pro CV to MIDI is supplied complete with a plug top power supply.
Pricing and Availability:
PRO CV to MIDI is available now for £136.92 inc VAT (£114.10 ex VAT) and can be purchased here where further info can be found.