Audified has released ToneSpot Bass Pro, a channel strip plug-in designed for bass guitar.
Marketed as a “Swiss Army knife-style solution”, the plug-in helps your bass tone cut through the mix. According to the brand, it achieves this through an intuitive GUI and plenty of processing power.
Apart from channel selection, input level, saturation and EQ controls, the plug-in offers multiple other tone-shaping features. Here are some of them:
- Modifies bass tone with Natural, Modern and Vintage type settings
- Adds Growl, Scoop and/or Lo-Fi
- Eight-band, musically labelled EQ
- Tweaks gain for more/less grit
- SBG (sub bass generator) section:
- Sets cut-off frequency
- Modifies intensity of the generator
- Punch section:
- Dials in punchy compression
- Comes with a Compression Release switch
- Effects section:
- Adds Octaver, Auto-Wah and/or Modulation
- Adds fatness, tightness, and smoothness to the final bass tone
Check out a walkthrough of the plug-in below:
Available as an AAX, AU, VST2, VST3, 32- and 64-bit native plug-in for MacOS and Windows.
Retails at $99. More info at audified.com.