Loopmasters is back with yet another update for the Loopcloud, and this time it’s all about the comprehensive Loop Editor.
This cool new feature is a sample-slicing and pattern workbench that allows you to tinker with individual slices directly in your library or in the Loopcloud Store. This includes re-arranging, re-timing and re-leveling. What’s really exciting is that you can do all this before you even purchase the sample or loop.
Better yet, with one edit defined, you can audition any loop you pick, or one-shot in your library or the Loopmasters catalogue, applying it to the exact same pattern. With its ability to demo millions of samples, the Loop Editor function is being touted as a “gamechanger for producers of all stripes”.
Here are some of its other functions:
- Slice audio into regions with the scissor tool
- Apply fade-in and fade-out to whole samples or individual regions
- Reverse audio per region to create more interesting custom patterns
- Redefine the start point of any sample
- Define the volume of every portion of audio independently
- Move audio within a clip using the slip editor
Apart from the editor functions, some other features have also been introduced. The plug-in now handles MIDI input and will play Loopcloud samples chromatically across keys, similar to a regular sampler. In a bid to improve user experience, search and tagging functions for the library have been beefed up, and more keyboard shortcuts have also been implemented.
Intrigued yet? Watch our demo above to learn more.
Available as a free download for PC or Mac. More information at loopmasters.com.