Full Bucket Music has unveiled ModulAir 1.0, a polyphonic synth plug-in with a fully modular layout. Previously accessible only as a public beta, it is now available for free on both MacOS and Windows.
Diving into the plug-in’s features, you’ll have access to 43 module types, and up to 64 polyphonic voices. Naturally, you can create and store patches, saving up to 18 modules per patch — a clear advantage over real-world modular systems.
The plug-in is also written in native C++ code, so you don’t have to worry about it overworking your CPU.
Here are some other features:
- Polyphonic voice and monophonic master modules
- Capable of external signal processing
- Import of TUN/SCL micro-tuning files
- MIDI Learn: Control all parameters via MIDI CC
- Double precision audio processing
- Available in VST and AU plugin formats
Available as a free download for Mac & Windows. More info at fullbucket.de.