Gothic Instruments has released DRONAR Live Strings, the third module in the critically acclaimed DRONAR sound design series…
Beneath the surface lies “10GB of world-class live recordings being fed into a huge multi-track modular plus synth, effect, arpeggio and rhythm sequencer controls, this is a powerful cinematic beast worthy of heaven and hell.”
It promises to be “an expressive, highly-playable module that creates a massive range of strings-based textures,” that will allow you to create “awe-inspiring soundscapes.” If it delivers it should be an incredibly versatile tool, allowing users to create suspenseful horror-imbued atmospheres as well as emotional “rich tranquil textures.”
- 731 presets in total
- Includes 204 .nki presets each built from 12 individual Drone presets
- 10GB of audio (compressed to 9GB in Kontakt’s lossless format)
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.6
- Performed by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evolving, rich and complex sounds that would otherwise take hours to create
- Create creepy, otherworldly sci-fi atmospheres or rich, romantic, melodic pads
- From sharp, loud and dramatic to soft, soothing and dreamy
- Foreboding and suspenseful to relief and calm
- The perfect companion for movie, tv and video game soundtrack projects as well as Pop and Ambient music
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 4 ‘ambiences’ – Close (large ensemble, close mics), Small (small ensemble), Hall and Cathedral
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with the Rhythm Editor
- Dive deeper with DRONAR´s unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
Requires full version of Kontakt v5.6.
Pricing and Availability:
DRONAR Live Strings is available now for the introductory price of £55.96 (inc. VAT) from the Time + Space website here.
See it in action below.