HARMAN Professional Solutions has today announced the new Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i and Mini Stagebox 16i, offering multiple channels of remote controlled I/O for Soundcraft Si series products…
We’re told that these new rack-mount stageboxes feature high-quality components, including Studer-designed preamps, to deliver exceptional sound quality, convenience and robust ease-of-use.
HARMAN has also released a free firmware update for the Soundcraft Si Impact mixing console that enables up to 80 mix tracks when used in conjunction with stageboxes. There’s also the option of adding a second MADI option card to the console and adding a second stagebox allowing you to select which inputs to assign to the 80 mixing channels. We’re also told that users can tackle more complex scenarios such as adding an optional Dante card for receiving from a house router, or outputting to either the back of their console or the stagebox – all while recording up to 32 tracks over USB to a connected DAW.
Mini Stagebox 32i
- MADI over RJ45/Cat5 connectivity for 100M runs between stage and mixing console (328 feet)
- 32 remote controlled mic preamps and A/D converters
- 12 XLR analog line level outputs
- 3U Rack mount design
Mini Stagebox 16i
- RJ45/Cat5 connectivity for 100M runs between stage and mixing console (328 feet)
- 16 remote controlled mic preamps and A/D converters
- 8 XLR analog line level outputs
- 2U Rack mount design
Pricing and Availability:
The Soundcraft Mini Stagebox 32i and Mini Stagebox 16i are expected to be available in May 2017 but the price has yet to be confirmed. For full information head to the Soundcraft page here.