M-Audio has revealed the “ultimate all-in-one package” with the M-Track 2×2 Vocal Studio Pro, which includes acclaimed M-Track 2X2 audio interface, Nova Black mic, premium HDH40 headphones and comprehensive software suite featuring AIR/Pro Tools® plugins.
Here’s the full story from M-Audio.
Ash Vale, UK (June 20, 2017) — M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction of their brand-new M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro, the ultimate all-in-one computer-based recording package. It features the acclaimed M-Audio C-Series M-Track 2X2 audio interface, the high-quality Nova Black condenser microphone, a set of premium HDH40 headphones, connection cables and a comprehensive suite of music composition software, including plugins made famous by Pro Tools®. This package delivers professional-grade recording results for any project or scenario.
Recognising a crucial, unfulfilled need in the market for an all-inclusive recording system that combines for the first time every component needed for first-rate computer-based music production, the M-Audio 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro gives composers, producers and recording technicians exactly what they need to deliver no-compromise results in a simple, uncomplicated package.
M-Track 2X2 Audio Interface
This is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+1⁄4” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated 1⁄4” instrument input, the M-Track C-Series 2X2 enables the user to record two channels simultaneously. It accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables and all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps with pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the M-Track 2X2 provides all the tools needed to transform any idea into a finished masterpiece.
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more.
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is a 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
HDH40 Monitoring Headphones
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium 40mm neodymium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction (15-22kHz response) and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. The plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-the-ear design ensures that the HDH40 stays securely in place during use.
Comprehensive Software Suite Included
- AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®)
- AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2, AIR Mini Grand
- Steinberg Cubase LE
Detailed Features: M-Track 2X2 2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All-new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v) accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+1⁄4” TRS combo input and 1⁄4” instrument High-Z input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design
- Stereo 1⁄4” outs; 1⁄4” headphone out with independent level control
HDH40 Closed Back Headphones
- Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
- Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design
Nova Black Condenser Microphone
- Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
- Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum
“The M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro is exactly what people have been waiting for—an all-inclusive computer-based production package that make it simple to get great results without hassle and complication,” said Sandira Blas, Product Marketing Manager for M-Audio. “Everything you need is right here—the interface, the mic, headphones and software. We’re really excited about this.”
Pricing and Availability:
The M-Audio 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro will be available in Summer 2017 and will ship with an MSRP of £164.99