We’re very excited to finally reveal our new-look issue, which is on sale from Thursday 19th October, and we’ve gone the extra mile to give you something really special. Building up the courage to share your tracks over the internet is one thing, but performing them live is something else entirely. That’s where our cover feature, From Studio To Stage comes in. With 7-pages of expert advice from Matin Delaney you’ll be gig-ready in no time. Elsewhere in the mag we chat with Emre Ramazanoglu, who’s body of work includes several 2017 movie soundtracks as well as some of the biggest pop releases in recent years. Additionally we present our 10 tips to speed up your computer (without buying a new one), a retrospective on the Roland SH-101 and 6 reasons to buy more gear (as if you needed any). This and so much more in the new-look issue of MusicTech magazine.
MusicTech Magazine Issue 176 includes:
- From Studio To Stage – Martin Delaney shares his expertise on taking your tunes out of the studio and into the big, wide world.
- Emre Ramazanoglu – With 20 years of experience spanning the industry, Emre talks about what it takes to become a hit maker.
- Peter Thomas – PMC co-founder Peter Thomas takes us through the award-winning monitor company’s history.
- Tutorials – Contemporary Production: The World Of MPE Controllers (Part 2), distortion in Logic Pro X and MIDI routing and recording in Ableton Live.
- Reviews – We review the updated Tracktion Waveform, ADAM Audio S2V Monitors, Arturia AudioFuse, Focal Shape 65, IK Multimedia Syntronik, Roland Boutique SE-02, Expert Sleepers Disting mk4 and many more.
- DVD – 4GB of video tutorials, workshops, software plug-ins and samples.