The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale Thursday 22nd January, and this month we bring you the complete guide to making music on a budget. Plus the ultimate guide to Ableton Live, The bluffer’s guide to Delay, a lengthy interview with Bernard Butler, reviews including Cubase Pro 8 and much more!
This month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Music On A Budget – We show you how to make your pennies go further in our guide to producing solid-gold tracks on a budget
- The Ultimate Guide to Ableton Live – Martin Delaney examines the ins and outs of this superlative DAW
- 20 Mastering Pro Tips – Hollin Jones gives you the lowdown on mastering the art of mastering
- Bernard Butler Interview – We chat with the legendary axe-slinger turned production guru in his studio
- The Bluffer’s Guide to Delay – The essential overview to an oft-used tool.
- Arcade Fire’s Funeral – Discover the spark that ignited a modern classic
- Back in the ADSR – We take an interesting look at Russian synthesis!
- Tutorials – This month we bring you tuts for Logic, Live, Reason and Pro Tools
- Reviews – This month we review Cubase Pro 8, the Moog Sub 37, NI Rounds SoftSynth, Sennheiser MK8 and much more…