The new issue of MusicTech Magazine is on sale Thursday 16th February and this issue we reveal the studio gear and production trends for 2017. Also this issue we have part 2 of our studio to release guide detailing the process your music needs to undertake to get in the charts. We review Orchestral Tools Metropolis Ark 2, plus new gear from Nord, Rob Papen, Spitfire Audio and more, we’ve also got tutorials covering Roland mimicking in Modular, how to use two Macs with Logic and continue the lazy guide to Live. Plus a huge DVD featuring 1.1GB of samples…
This month’s MusicTech Magazine includes
- Your Future in Music Production – Our NAMM roundup and insider trends for the year ahead in music making
- Studio to Release – Part 2 of our complete guide
- Show off your Studio – More of your incredible studio environments on show
- 6 of the Best – Synth modules
- Reviews – In this issue we take a look at Behringer’s DeepMind 12, Spitfire’s Albion V Tundra, Rob Papen’s Predator 2 and much more
- Tutorials – We continue our lazy guide to Live, look at using two Macs with Logic and how to sound like Roland with Modular.
- DVD – On the disc we have 1.1gb of samples that include Vocoded Beats, Vocal Hooks and more, as well as 2+ hours of video.