The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale Thursday 17th April and this month we’re continuing to explore how to get your music out there with guides to creating the ultimate online music presence. THE guide to the best sites to upload, publicise and sell your music…
This Month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Get Your Music Online – Create the ultimate online music presence. THE guide to the best sites to upload, publicise and sell your music
- How To Record Part 1 – A new series begins this month where we look at recording EVERYTHING! John Pickford kicks off with lead vocals
- How To Produce Techno – Part 4 – Liam O’Mullane fine tunes the mix and gets it ready for commercial release in the final part of our techno-making guide.
- The Story Behind: David Bowie’s Low – The story behind the making of this incredibly advanced album is fascinating, Andy Price delves deep…
- Industry Guru: Ken Scott – Legendary Producer and Engineer Ken Scott sits down for a chat this month, to talk about his memories of Abbey Road studios and more…
- Reviews – Under the spotlight this month are Rob Papen’s Blue II, Bitwig Studio, ATH-M50x headphones, Best Service Cantos and much more…
- Tutorials – Part 9 (!) of your power user series continues with tutorials for Logic Pro X, Reason, Cubase and Ableton Live
- Advance – Andy Jones recently took a trip to a mysterious far away land for the 25th anniversary of Behringer. Read all about his exploits in this months’ advance!
On The DVD
This month add live grooves to your music with 100 drum loops, or relax with some dub construction kits. There’s over two hours of tutorials, the latest demos, software and promo videos, and the files for this month’s workshops
And much much more!
On sale Thursday April 17th! Subscribe Here
Download our Digital Version from Pocketmags.com
Download the iOS App