The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale Thursday 15th May and this month we’re exploring building your own gear, from classic amps to synths: the budget way to the perfect studio…
This Months’ MusicTech Magazine
- DIY Tech – Build your own studio gear for a fraction of the cost! From cables to pre amps: do it yourself.
- How To Record Part 2- The gear and the skills you need to record lead vocals
- Korg MS20 Kit – The first of our DIY projects is a great one – Korg’s classic synth!
- Contemporary Music Production – In this new series Mike Hillier guides you through today’s cutting edge production techniques.
- Bjork’s Homogenic – Andy Price explores the making of Icelandic experimentalist Bjork’s outstanding Homogenic
- Reviews – Under the spotlight this month include Nord’s Lead A1, EZ Drummer 2, Universal Audio’s Apollo Twin and many more…
- Tutorials – Become a power user part 10 – in Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Steinberg’s Cubase
- Advance – Abbey Road – This month we were invited along to the first of a new series of talks exploring Abbey Road’s history and legacy!
In this months’ DVD we’ve got a massive pack of cutting-edge bass hits, trance kits and an eclectic mix of Loopmasters samples. There are also pro videos, the latest demos and workshop files to go along with this months’ tutorials.