The new issue of MusicTech Magazine is out now and this month we’ve got a recording masterclass!
This month MusicTech Magazine includes:
- Recording Masterclass: The first part of a major series of guides, starting with large-capsule condensers and explaining many of the tech terms involved in recording with mics plus top tips and advice along the way…
- The MT Deconstruction – Kraftwerk: The Model: By closely examining other people’s tracks you can learn some stunning techniques that you can use in your own music. In the second part of this series we look at Kraftwerk’s classic The Model – and learn that simplicity is everything….
- Become A Power User – Part 2: The second part of our Power User series for all the major DAWs continues this month, looking at Cubase, Reason, Ableton Live, FL Studio and many more…
- Reviews of all the latest gear and software including the Bass Station II, Sony Sound Forge, Steinberg HALion and many more
- Genre Focus – Trance: This month the nuts and bolts of creating music entirely in the digital domain come under scrutiny as Rob Boffard deconstructs a trance track.
- Advance: MusicTech’s team on the latest industry developments, plus predictions, releases and what’s been happening at MusicTech.net
- Technique in Logic Pro X: Logic Pro X’s extensive range of new features and tools expands yet further its creative potential. Mark Cousins gets you up and running with some of the new tools.
- Landmark Productions: Joy Divison – Unknown Pleasures: Joy Division’s haunting, angular and atmospheric debut now enjoys its status as a much-revered classic. We’ve got the insight this month…
On sale Thursday September 19th! Subscribe Here
Download our Digital Version from Pocketmags.com
Download the iOS App