The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale now, and this month we’re looking at how to get paid for your music! We’ve got a massive feature investigating sync libraries and getting your compositions of film, tv and game!
This month’s MusicTech magazine includes
- Get Paid For Your Music: Fact: you’re more likely to make a decent income from sync music – that’s music in film, TV and video games – than you ever will with chart fame. Another fact: it’s easier than you might think to get into. Rob Boffard has the advice and the contacts you’ll need…
- Blancmange Interview: It sounds like a dream assignment in many ways: using the latest software to record a classic album. But as Blancmange’s Neil Arthur reveals, the re-imagining of the band’s debut album Happy Families was not all plain-sailing, as Andy Jones finds out.
- Apple Mavericks: What Apple’s latest OS offers the musician
- Reviews: Novation Launchpad Mini, Maschine Studio, Cakewalk Sonar X3, M-Audio Axiom AIR 25 and more!
- Tutorials: Become a power user in all the major DAWs – part 4!
- Genre Focus: How to produce drum and bass
- The MT Deconstruction: Orbital’s Chime can be easily re-created in software, we’ll show you how!
- Landmark Productions: Doctor Who Theme: To celebrate the 50th anniversary of TV’s Doctor Who we take a look at how its iconic theme tune was created.
On sale Thursday October 21st! Subscribe Here
Download our Digital Version from Pocketmags.com
Download the iOS App