The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale Thursday May 19th, and this month we bring you a glimpse of a dynamic new touchy-feely music making future in our whopping cover feature looking at getting literally hands-on with your music. Also we bring you 6 ways to create a cool studio, 6 of the best mixers, the latest reviews, tutorials for every major DAW and a sad farewell to the Moog Voyager…
This Month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Touch Your Music – How pro music production is finally at your fingertips
- Frankfurt Musikmesse 2016 – All our fave bits and bobs from Europe’s biggest music technology expo
- End of the Voyager – A look back at Moog’s retired analogue flagship
- Interviews – This month we speak to Swedish producer Oliver Nelson, Industry Guru Jem Godfrey and Abbey Road engineer Miles Showell
- Tutorials – In our tutorials this month we look at arranging in Logic Pro X, Automation in Ableton Live and Songwriting in Cubase
- Reviews – Products under the spotlight this month include sE’s Modstar Sensei, A&H’s Zed Series Mixers, Waves’ Abbey Road Reverb plugin and much more…
- 6 Ways To Make Cool Studio – We (obviously) know all about what makes a studio cool, let us help you transform yours into a music making wonderland
- 6 of the Best Mixers – Mixers come in all shapes and sizes – we roundup our faves in a variety of pricepoints.
- Show off your Studio – We talk to more MusicTech readers about their studio setups, complete (of course) with jaw-dropping images.