The new issue of MusicTech Magazine is on sale Thursday 25th August and this month we’ve got the ultimate guide to mastering for studio and for online distribution, we look back at the Roland Jupiter 8 – arguably the best synth ever! also this issue we have tutorials for all the major DAWs plus reviews of the Dynaudio LYD 5 & 8, the Softube Modular, the Aston Halo, the AKG K812 headphones and much more. Plus we have and interview with vinyl mastering guru Beau Thomas…
This Month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Mastering: For Studio & Online – The new rules of mastering your music in the box for various streaming services
- Back to the Future: Roland Jupiter 8 – We got back to the future with a look at the best synth ever
- Beau Thomas Interview – An expert in mastering vinyl speaks
- 6 Of The Best: Orchestral Collections – We check out 6 of the finest cinematic tools at your disposal
- Tutorials – This month we check out aggregate audio devices for Live, Modulation with Alchemy in Logic and storytelling in Songwriting.
- Reviews – This issue we look at Dynaudio’s LYD 5 & 8 plus new gear from Softube, AKG, iZotope and much more
- DVD – A whopping 1.3GB of samples including acoustic drum loops and ambiences, plus 100mins of video and two free plugins!