In issue 169 of MusicTech we present the best dance, acoustic, band and soundtrack setups for all budgets in our massive cover feature, also this issue we speak to the guru of game music, the third part of our huge From Studio to Release feature: this time looking at recording vocals, we feature 6 of the best modular effects and review the latest hardware and software from the likes of Spitfire, Melda, Cableguys, TC Electronic, Apogee, Audified, UVI and more. PLUS free with this issue you get the complete guide to mastering, an exclusive supplement featuring all the best mastering content we’ve run last year, as well as the usual free DVD packed with samples, loops, video workshops and full free software.
MusicTech magazine issue 169 includes
- Create an Amazing Studio on a Budget – Studio setups for various budgets and musicians: from dance producers to band engineers
- Studio to Release – Mike Hillier’s studio-tips series concludes with vocal recording
- Show off your Studio – You send ’em in, we showcase ’em here
- Petri Alanko – Game soundtrack guru interviewed
- 6 of the Best: Modular Effects – Recent modular/Eurorack effects
- Reviews – We review new products from Melda, Cableguys, TC Electronic, Apogee, Audified, UVI and more…
- Tutorials – We look at metering plugins in Logic, Sine waves in Ableton Live and Hi-Q percussion with a modular setup.
- MASTERING SUPPLEMENT – 30 pages of free advice for mastering your music
- DVD – On the disc this month we bring you 1.4GB of samples, 2.5 hours of video and two free plug-ins!