The new issue of MusicTech Magazine is on sale Thursday March 17th and this month we’ve got the ultimate beats special! Create, mix and master your perfect beats with 27 pages of workshops for beginners and experts alike. Plus we continue our DIY Eurorack guide, roundup the best keyboard synths and review the latest music making software and hardware including Yamaha’s long awaited Montage synth….
This Month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Beats Special – An amazing guide to beats, including DAW specific tutorials and a massive overview feature looking at beat programming in a variety of genres
- Euroracks Part Three – Our exploration of modular synth systems continues
- 6 of the Best Keyboard Synths – We roundup some of our favourite hardware synths at a range of price points
- 6 Ways to Create Killer Sound Designs – From stretching time to outfoxing the human brain,, we explore sound design
- Tutorials – Our Beats Special continues with a look at DAW specific drum programming, including Logic, Live, Cubase and FL Studio
- Reviews – This month we review Yamaha’s new flagship synth: The Montage, also we check out the new Mother synth from Moog, Celemony’s Melodyne 4, Genelec 8329 and 8330, Roland’s Aira System 1m v1.2, Pioneer’s RM series and much more!
- DVD – The Ultimate Drums special disc is packed with over 2,473 samples, a range of drum sounds, one shots, loops and all kinds of royalty free drum making tools!