The new issue of MusicTech magazine is on sale Thursday June 30th and this month we’ve got a huge synth special featuring the 12 best soft synths, a feature of getting the 7 deadliest synth sounds, the ultimate OB-6 review and the Roland Juno story, we’ve also got in depth workshops on songwriting, channel grouping, Live’s simpler and top 20 production tips. Plus reviews of all the latest products and a whopping DVD…
This Month’s MusicTech Magazine Includes
- Synth Special – In our huge collection of synth features we have the 7 deadliest synth sounds, how to get a kick out of your modular setup, a review of the DSI OB-6 and the Roland Juno story
- Ekkoes Interview – Studio secrets and The League!
- Emika Interview – An in-depth chat with the Anglo-Czech producer and sound designer
- Industry Guru: Aston Mics – We chat with the company re-inventing the mic!
- Tutorials – This month tutorials for Logic, Cubase & Live covering songwriting, Live’s simpler and VCA & group channels
- Reviews – This month we have reviews of Orchestral Tools Nocturne Cello, Golden Age Project Comp-3A, Sonic Academy Kick 2, Sonimus EQ Suite and much more…
- Show off your Studio – The latest shots and studio chat from our readers
- Ultimate Synths
- DVD – A jam-packed DVD with over 3GB of specially curated synth content