In the new issue of MusicTech Magazine we explore in depth how to turn professional. Turn your passion into a career with our experts from the worlds of film, TV and games giving you their advice. Elsewhere in this issue we have a review of possibly the best Roland synth yet. Also this issue we have the ‘lazy guide’ to Live. Workshops for every DAW and reviews of all the latest software and hardware in the music technology world. Plus a DVD featuring over 1.3GB of samples…
This month’s MusicTech Magazine includes
- Get Professional – We talk to several big name composers about getting your music to screen
- Show off your Studio – The latest collection of your amazing studios – with interviews
- The MusicTech Awards – We look back at the showbiz highlight of the year (we’re exaggerating slightly here)
- System 8 – Possibly Roland’s greatest synth?
- Reviews – In this issue we take a look at KRK S-Series 4, Arturia DrumBrute, Soulsby Oscitron, Korg’s Monologue and much more…
- Tutorials – In this issue we kick off the lazy guide to Live and feature tutorials covering DIY Eurorack and Drum Machine Designer in Logic
- DVD – On the disc we have 1.3gb of samples including Ambient Construction Kits, 2+ hours of videos as well as two free plug-ins!