Sampling and remixing have never been more intuitive.
Mixvibes has unveiled the Remixlive 4.0, an update to its sampling and live performance app for iOS and Android.
This edition brings about features that make sampling and remixing more intuitive than ever. A major highlight is the ability to import tracks – regardless of the length – and then intricately edit them directly within the app. From loops to one-shots, you can create your very own samples and then further fine-tune them to your own liking – perfect for some on-the-fly remixing.
Check out the full feature list here:
Finger drumming mode
- Tap the beat in the extra “Drum” grid with percussion & note samples.
- Record patterns thanks to a loop-based sequencer – with overdub.
- Grouped (Link) & exclusive (Shock) triggering of samples.
- Route each pad to a mixer line – with its associated color.
Control everything in real time
- Tap Tempo and Live BPM control – with time-stretch.
- Play in sync with any Ableton Link-compatible app.
- Six live-controllable FX (Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb,etc).
- Six Beat repeat pads from 1/16th to two bars.
Complete remix toolbox
- Mixer: EQs, levels, filters & Mute/Solo on each channel.
- Sample editor: Gain, Pan, ADSR, Transpose, Reverse & more.
- Record external sounds through the mic.
- Inter-App & Audiobus 3-compatible: share audio between apps.
Sounds for every taste: 60+ sample packs
- Grid: 24 pads on iPhone, 48 on iPad.
- 96 samples per pack: 48 loops/FX and 48 drum/note samples.
- 100+ sample packs, including artist packs by Carl Cox & DJ Vadim, among others.
- Coloured pads: 16 colours to customise your grid.
- Import samples in WAV, MP3, AAC, M4A & AIFF.
- Export & import packs between devices.
- Record your performance & share it via email or SoundCloud.
- Drag and drop files with compatible apps (iPad & iOS 11 or above only).
Watch the demo here:
Download for free (both iOS and Android). More information at mixvibes.com.