We expect certain restrictions when recording on the move, but CEntrance’s MixerFace R4 could be the end of that…
We’re told that MixerFace R4 will be roughly the same size as a smartphone, but manages to pack in the following features:
- Two Neutrik™ combo input jacks with Jasmine Mic Pres™ and 48V phantom power for Mic, Line or instrument recording, including HI-Z for electric guitar or bass.
- CEntrance’s award-winning headphone amp drives all professional headphones.
- Balanced and un-balanced outputs offer flexible monitoring options for home studio use.
- Rechargeable battery allows recording anywhere, with a full charge lasting 8 hours.
- A Low cut filter, an AUX input, and a Zero-Latency monitoring blend control make R4 equally valuable on the road and as a home studio recording interface.
- Optional onboard recorder and a matched XY stereo mic pair turn MixerFace into a stand-alone, stereo mobile recording unit.
Pricing and Availability:
The MixerFace R4 is expected to ship in May, priced at $299. The MixerFace R4 model with a built-in audio recorder is priced at $349 (SD card not included) and an optional X/Y stereo mic pair for $49. For further information head to the CEntrance website.
CEntrance will be at NAMM booth #8200 in Hall B, Jan 25-28, 2018