For many the speed of your workflow in FL Studio can begin with simply being savvy with the keyboard shortcuts. Thanks to the ASTRA FL Studio backlit keyboard, you’ll never forget one again…
Arriving courtesy of LogicKeyboard the ASTRA FL Studio keyboard has been designed with speed and precision at its core. It features a slim-line black keyboard and low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light and responsive feel.
The ASTRA series keyboard includes five selectable back-light levels and two USB 2.0 ports allowing you to connect your mouse, shuttle or a USB-dongle. There are two USB connectors to the keyboard; one for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub. The reason for these separate cables is to ensure trouble-free operation for the hub and connected peripherals.
Features (US / UK / QWERTZ)
- Backlit keys
- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7/8/10
- Dimensions – 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight – 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys – 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8-meter-long cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (avoid interference with USB extenders)
What’s even better is the FL Studio LogicKeyboard features all the regular numbers, letters and symbol labelling as a conventional keyboard. Additionally, it boasts an easy set up and use and there’s no software required.
Pricing and Availability:
The ASTRA FL Studio keyboard is available now for £89.90/$139.90 and can be purchased here where you can also find full information.