Novation’s new sub-brand Blocs have announced a new music creation iOS – Blocs Wave is intended to inspire new creative ideas in the user by combining pro sounds from a wide array of genres. Read on for more info…
New Novation sub-brand: Blocs, announces Blocs Wave – a music creation app for iOS.
Blocs Wave for iOS is a music-creation app designed to inspire new ideas. Combine professional sounds from a wide array of genres. Tweak sounds using beautiful touchable waveforms, and even record your own vocals or instruments to help bring your ideas to life in minutes. With a real-time stretch loop concept at its heart, the app is designed to get you moving through new combinations quickly, in search of the perfect groove or musical idea. When you’re done, export each sound and then continue in your own favourite external music software.
Start New Music
Find and combine sounds using pads, change key and tempo in real-time.
Make Every Sound Unique
Tweak sounds using beautiful, touchable waveforms.
Record New Sounds
Capture your own sounds, vocals and instruments, even through audiobus.
Import and Export your Own Sounds
Bring in your own sounds from other apps, or export to them.
Huge Library of Pro Sounds
Explore pro sounds across genres, from electronic to indie. Get more sounds via the store.
• Made for iPad and iPhone
• Combine 8 sounds at the same time
• 6 soundpacks included (nearly 300 loops)
• Browser Modes include: Discover, Soundpack, Type filtering
• Store view: 12 soundpacks available, updated weekly
• New soundpacks are added regularly
• Download on-the-move – optimised for 3G/4G mobile networks
• 3D touch enabled on iPhone 6plus – preview waveforms
• Real-time Stretch Engine – change tempo at any time
• In-Key System – helps keep you in key at all times (minor)
• Low-Latency Recording – ideal for live looping
• iPad Pro supported – optimised to use the whole iPad Pro screen
• Import and export from AudioCopy, AudioShare, Mail
• Record and Monitor using most USB audio interfaces
• Audiobus, AudioCopy, and hardware input and outputs supported
Get Blocs Wave for iOS here.
App Introductory Price: £3.99, $4.99
Website with further product information here: http://www.blocs.cc/blocswave