Output has launched Arcade, their brand-new playable loop synthesiser that will receive new content every day and promises to be the Netflix for music makers…
The summation of several year’s work, Arcade is unlike other loop software thanks to a series of deep and powerful tools that enable you to transform your loops into something that sounds like you.
So how does it work?
The plugin houses a selection of playable kits that contain curated loops featuring 11 effects, customisable sliders, advanced modulation and Output’s proprietary black key modifiers for easy on the fly tweaks. All loops are tempo and pitch-locked, but can be changed in a snap to suit your needs. Best of all, users can also drag and drop their own loops and samples into the plugin and manipulate them using the same tools.
“All you have to do is watch someone use Arcade for 5 minutes and you grasp the impact this will have on music production,” says founder and CEO Gregg Lehrman. “Our goal from day one has always been to help musicians be creative. I think this is a huge next step in the fulfilment of that vision and can’t wait to hear how it inspires and transforms music.”
Arcade key features:
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin.
- User can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15-voice Loop synthesizer
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities
- 15 channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
- OSX AU/VST/VST3/AAX
- WIN VST/VST3/AAX32/64bit
Pricing and Availability:
Arcade is available for only $10/month and free for the first 100 days, and is updated with new features, product lines and loops all the time. To download and for more information head to Output.com.