Output has updated Movement to v1.1, bringing with it a set of new and fun features, faster load times and lowered CPU usage…
Originally released last year, the plug-in utilises delay, reverb, distortion, filter, LFO, EQ compression and step sequencing to add rhythmic variation to any audio input. Now users can have even more fun experimenting with the addition of a reverse delay and hi-pass and low-pass EQ mode.
Output has also launched Current, a new expansion pack for Movement, which adds 100 new presets covering “atmospheric ripples, undulating swells and endless ebb and flow”.
- 300+ Presets for instant playability
- Input any sound, instrument, or track
- Modulate any parameter with any rhythm in real time
- Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation
- Output’s proprietary Flux and Randomizer
- Advanced sidechain modulation – modulate any parameter
- Analog filters, EQ, delay, reverse delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects
- XY pad for performance
- Built for live performance and for the studio
- Simple design and ease of use
Pricing and Availability:
Movement v1.1 costs $149 (free for existing Movement customers) with the Current Expansion Pack costing $35 and can be purchased here, where you can also find further information.