Rob Papen has revealed the new Go2 synth, which is aimed at attracting entry-level users to the world of synthesisers, though promises applications in experienced users setups looking for a quick/easy synth…
‘Highly-affordable’ and boasting an easy-to-use one interface, the Go2 packs all the controls onto a single screen, not to mention a series of ‘unique’ features and a variety of sounds that cover a range of genres and styles.
Go2 key features:
- Oscillator Section – The heart of Go2 is the morph oscillator, this oscillator allows you to morph (using Go2’s various morph modes) between two different waveforms.
- XY Pad – A combination of a live, interactive control and also an automated programmable modulation source.
- Play Mode – Arranges how Go2 plays its synth engine plus additional features and settings
- Arpeggiator section – Classic style Arpeggiator with some unique features, like sequencer mode and unison/chord control per step.
- Free LFO Section – Generates modulation signals to be used as sources in a modulation path.
- Modulation Matrix Section – The 8-way modulation matrix allows you to dynamically alter parameters using both internal modules such as envelopes and LFOs, and external MIDI Controllers such as Pitch Bend, Aftertouch and other control messages defined in the MIDI-standard.
Pricing and Availability:
Go2 is out now for £41.95. For further information head to the product page.