Oft-featured for their fantastic freeware, Togu Audio Line has released the Beta version of TAL-Mod, their new virtual analog synthesiser, which they say boasts exceptional sound and unlimited modulation possibilities…
TAL tells us that thanks to the special oscillator model the TAL-Mod is able to create a wider range of sounds, with routings performed using virtual patch cables. We’re also told that TAL-Mod is suitable for both beginner and expert, so if you’re interested in the modular world but not the loss of space and cash, this could be just the ticket.
- 3 oscillators with optional saw, pulse, triangle and sine waveforms.
- 1 additional noise oscillator with adjustable color.
- 2 high quality analog sounding resonance filters with different modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
- Different filter routing possiblities (parallel and serial). With the possiblity to choose the oscillator sources.
- Full stereo signal path.
- FM / RingMode support.
- 2 oscillators support hard sync for saw, pulse, triangle waveforms.
- Create stereo sounds and rich harmonics with additional oscillators (up to 7 sound generators per oscillator for osc I and osc II).
- 2 lfo’s with different waveforms, sync, trigger, unipolar modes and the possibility to modulate the rate.
- 2 adsr’s.
- Modulation envelope with spline or optional step mode. Trigger and host sync mode.
- Almost unlimited modulation possibilities with patch cable routing.
- Optional sequencer or arpeggiator.
- Basic effects: high pass filter, chorus, eq, reverb and delay.
- Mono and polyphonic mode.
- Microtuning support.
- Resizable UI.
- You choose your favorite UI colors.
Pricing and Availability:
TAL-Mod Beta is available on Mac and PC for the introductory price of £34 (usually £42). For further information head to the product page.