Universal Audio has released the new Neve Preamp plug-in exclusively for UA audio interfaces and UAD-2 hardware, presented in a simple two-knob design…
Combining the iconic sounds of both the 1073 and 1290 modules the Neve Preamp plug-in promises all the bandwidth and attitude of Rupert Neve’s original hardware design.
Tracking can be performed in real time for a vintage analog channel with low DSP usage. UA’s Unison is also supported allowing interface users access to the Neve preamp’s impedance, gain staging, and circuit behaviours.
For UAD-2 hardware users the plug-in can be used for mixing and tone shaping in the box, and the low DSP usage means it can be placed across multiple channels.
Neve preamp plug-in key features:
- An authentic end-to-end circuit emulation of the legendary class-A, Neve mic preamp, exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces
- Combines sonic attributes and features of both the coveted 1073 and 1290 designs
- Thoroughly modelled dual-stage “Red Knob” preamp and output amplifier
- Unison technology for UA Audio Interfaces offers authentic tone, touch, and feel of the classic Neve preamp, including precise impedance matching
- Lower DSP usage for plug-in instances across multiple channels
Pricing and Availability:
The Neve Preamp plug-in is available now for $149. To download and for full information head to the UA website.