Including plug-in titles from Softube, AMS Neve, and Brainworx.
Following the release of the Lexicon 480L Digital Reverb and Effects plug-in, Universal Audio has unveiled the UAD Software v9.7. It includes plug-ins from Softube, AMS Neve, Suhr and Brainworx.
If you are in the market for a new vocoder, a digital film console used by the likes of Skywalker Sound, a Plexi-style amp emulator, or a plug-in to produce high-level masters, then don’t let this release pass you by.
Plug-ins priced from $99.
More information from Universal Audio here:
Softube Vocoder – $199
Vocoders have been used to stunning effect, transforming human voices into various forms of robot speak on hits by Herbie Hancock, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, Afrika Bambaataa, and countless modern producers. Developed by Softube, exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces, the Softube Vocoder plug-in takes its sonic cues from the best analog vocoders of the past, while adding new features to take the iconic effect into the future.
- Generates iconic robotic vocal textures with classic analog vocoder tone
- 12-voice polyphonic carrier synth with multiple waveforms and selectable octave
- Freeze function can be DAW-synced to clock division, or controlled via MIDI
- Variable bands (four, eight, 12, 16, 20) offering vintage to modern vocoding effects
- Notes and chords can be entered in real time with the built-in keyboard or via MIDI
AMS Neve DFC Channel Strip – $299
The AMS Neve Digital Film Console is the ultimate purpose-built console for multi-format film dubbing and TV post-production. Used to mix Oscar-winning soundtracks and countless hit TV shows, the AMS Neve DFC resides in the world’s leading post-production houses, most notably Skywalker Sound and Warner Bros. facilities.
Available exclusively for UAD-2 and UA Audio Interfaces, the AMS Neve DFC Channel Strip plug-in offers access to the exact same DSP algorithms from the leading modern post-production console.
- Access the sound of the AMS Neve Digital Film Console channel strip, the same used in the world’s premier motion picture facilities
- Four bands of fully parametric EQ, plus two bands of fourth-order filtering
- Compressor, Limiter, Expander, Gate, and Dynamic EQ
Suhr SE100 Amplifier – $149*
*$99 for owners of Suhr PT100 Amplifier Plug-In
Developed by Brainworx and fully endorsed by John Suhr, the Suhr SE100 Amplifier plug-in perfectly captures the original amplifier’s tonal array, expertly emulating its custom “Plexi-style” transformers and EL34-powered output section. The Suhr SE100 Amplifier plug-in is available exclusively for UAD hardware and UA Audio Interfaces.
- Exacting emulation of the original Suhr SE100 tube amp, authenticated and endorsed by John Suhr and Doug Aldrich
- 120 advanced Impulse Responses to catch all styles and genres from high-gain to creamy-clean sounds
- FX Rack includes host-syncable lo-fi delay, noise gate, tight and smooth filters, and power soak with pre and power amp bypass
- Physical input impedance and hands-on gain staging with Unison technology
Built on the same high-end analogue mastering chain as its big brother the bx_masterdesk plug-in, the Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic plug-in offers powerful, easy-to-use controls for a self-contained mastering environment so you can effortlessly produce high-level masters.
- Full-fledged, professional analog mastering chain
- Built and tuned with years of mastering experience by Brainworx founder Dirk Ulrich
- Focuses on essential user interface elements for maximum control and ease of use
- High-quality, field-proven audio processors, for easy and effective results
More information at uaudio.com.