MusicTech has teamed up with Sonnox to offer you the chance to bag yourself some new plug-ins. Our Weekend Workshop teaches you how to use Sonnox’s Oxford Drum Gate and by sharing your results in our Creator Community Facebook Group, you could win a plug-in bundle worth over £900.
We’ve extended the deadline to midnight Sunday 5 July, so make sure you enter!
This Weekend Workshop is an exploration of creative gating techniques using Oxford Drum Gate. Check out the workshop here, submit your results to the MusicTech Creator Community Facebook Group and you’ll then be entered into the competition.
The overall winner will receive the Sonnox Elite bundle and Oxford Drum Gate collectively worth over £900. The Elite bundle is comprised of Sonnox’s legendary, industry-standard Oxford plug-ins, including Oxford EQ, Dynamics, TransMod, Reverb, Inflator, Limiter and SuprEsser.
Five runners-up will receive a copy of the Oxford Drum Gate plug-in which they will have the opportunity to use in the Workshop, on a 15-day trial. We praised the Oxford Drum gate in our review, granting it an MT Excellence Award. You can read the full review here.
Sonnox is also slashing prices across all of its plug-ins in the Sonnox Summer Half-Price Sale. To find out more about the sale and how much you can save, click here.
How to enter
- Download the Oxford Drum Gate trial here
- Upload the music you make from the Weekend Workshop and make it public on your preferred platform
- Join our MusicTech Creator Community Facebook Group
- Go to Popular topics in Group posts and click ‘Weekend Workshop’ to tag your post
- Share a link to your track in a post in the group
- That’s it!
The competition now closes at 11:59BST Sunday 5 July. A winner will be selected and announced on Monday 6 July.
Our MusicTech Creator Community is a haven for producers, engineers, beatmakers and enthusiasts to talk tech, ask for advice, discuss trends, submit your studio for Show Off Your Studio and more.
- Competition runs from Friday 19 June until Sunday 5 July 23:59 BST
- One entry per person
- The winner and runners-up will be selected at random and informed by 6 July 2020
- An iLok account and active internet connection are required to use iLok Cloud authorisation. No physical iLok is required.
- Employees of BandLab Technologies, Sonnox, and their immediate families will not be considered
- No cash alternative to the prize is available.
- Sonnox retains the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms & Conditions at any time
Check out more of Sonnox’s software at sonnox.com.
For more Weekend Workshop sessions click here.