Audionamix’s XTRAX STEMS has been updated to 1.1 and is now compatible with Traktor and Native Instruments’ Stems file format…
Originally arriving just before the Christmas break, STEMS caught everybody’s attention (we’ll soon have our very own review to share), and v1.1 merely builds on the hype. As well as stability improvements and workflow enhancements the compatibility with NI software promises to make it easier than ever to integrate results into live sets, new mashups and remixes.
Designed with a focus on DJs, producers and remixers it also extends to musicians looking to isolate elements of their favourite tracks and learn the parts by ear and/or play along with the other instruments.
XTRAX STEMS 1.1 key features
- New! Export Separations in Native Instruments’ Stems File Format
- Automatic 3 Part Separation – Vocals, Drums, Remaining Music
- Volume and Pan Mix Controls
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files up to 96 kHz/32 bits
- Four Powerful Cloud-based Separation Algorithms
XTRAX STEMS 1.1 System Requirements
- Mac-Only (Mac OS 10.11 – 10.13)
- Requires High Speed Internet Connection
Pricing and Availability:
XTRAX STEMS is available now for $99. For further information head to the Audionamix website.