XTRAX STEMS is a new piece of audio source separation software from Audionamix and Pluglivery, that can separate any song into its drum, vocal and musical components…
According to Audionamix, XTRAX STEMS, which has been designed for DJs, music producers and remix artists “can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components.” It’s also possible to create multitrack content to control during live performance, and could potentially mean “easy remixing, sampling and a capella creation like never before!”
The applications don’t apply just to DJs and producers, however. Musicians could use the software to practice and learn their favourite tracks by isolating their desired parts and playing along.
XTRAX STEMS features
- Automatic 3 Part Separation – Vocals, Drums, Remaining Music
- Individual Stems Export
- Volume and Pan Mix Controls
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files up to 96 kHz/32 bits
- Four Powerful Cloud-based Separation Algorithms
- Mac-Only (Mac OS 10.11 – 10.13)
- Requires High Speed Internet Connection
Pricing and Availability:
XTRAX STEMS is available now for the introductory price of $74 ($99 after 13th December). To purchase and for further information head here.