Steinberg have excitingly announced the launch of a brand new version of Cubase, read on for more info – more details coming very soon
Cubase Pro 8 condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Adding “Pro” to the name signifies our commitment to the producers and many other professionals around the world who work with Cubase day by day. It also emphasizes the evolution of an outstanding feature set that incorporates more serious tools and innovative technologies than ever before to accomplish your creative, musical ambitions, and that makes it Cubase Pro.
• Performance boost for more instruments, more tracks and shorter loading/saving times
• VCA faders* for complex mixing and automation workflows
• Render in-place: Bounce MIDI and audio parts easily
• Chord pads: A great way to playfully and creatively compose with chords
• Improved windows handling on PC, dockable rack and MediaBay plus a redesigned Track List
• Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent gives you a world-class virtual acoustic drummer
• Plug-in manager: Arrange, sort and group your effects and instruments
• New Virtual Bass Amp, Quadrafuzz v2, Multiband Expander*, Multiband Envelope Shaper* effects
• Mixing updates*: Virgin territories automation mode, direct routing and Wave Meters
• Allen Morgan Pop-Rock Toolbox: 30 construction kits, each with 25 to 30 audio and MIDI loops